I thought this would be fun to see what was in my photo archives.
Go to your 4th Folder, and get your 4th picture...then explain.
This is Andrew when he was 11 months old. We put him in a diaper box with a blanket and Courtney gave him lots of fun rides. We had Josh and Julie come for dinner while we lived in Connecticut. We had so much fun! Julie and I went shopping to Target while the boys did what they do best.... play Warcraft or Lord of the Rings... some game I can't remember.
Wow I just can't believe how much Andrew looks like Abbey or is it the other way around I think Abbey looks so much like Andrew. Too too cute!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Another Tag! Picture Tag!
Posted by annie at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
At first glance I totally thought it was a picture of Abby! What a cutie and you have great memory. I don't know if I could pull out old random pictures and tell you what was going on that day! You guys were adorable tonight in you costumes! Good luck during game night tomorrow! I think you guys are so amazing!!
Ah yes, I so remember that night. Wow how time flies by. Colby must have been 3 months old! Great memories!
Happy Birthday today!!! Guess what that means?!!! Our Hubbies have to give as a ladies night sometime next week so I can buy you dinner!! Jared will be home all week so let me know when you are available!
aunt annemarie I love you and you are my older sister. So is mom. I am so glad I can have such a wonderful family
Post a Comment