As Abbey is reaching toddlerhood she seems to become more and more intrigued by everything. If I'm not there to help her, "no problem" she seems to say to herself, I'll do it myself! She is very self motivated!
or if mom is folding laundry and is putting items away and forgets to close the drawer before leaving the room then Abbey says to herself " I think I need to help mom out here and take everything out of the drawer so we can organize it a little bit better! I'll make mom real proud of me." As a side note I did ask Abbey to pick up the clothes and put them in the drawer and she started to but then relinqueshed and started taking them out again. One things for sure she getting started on the right track. Patience....patience.....patience.....
This girl loves to climb, she will pull chairs to get to things she wants and she loves to try to climb onto the table but we nix that one... sorry Abbey you'll learn that bums and feet don't belong on tables, but good try anyway!
This last Sunday as we were driving to my nephews birthday party, Andrew started saying honk, honk and so I started saying "beep, beep" and then Abbey started to say "beep, beep" and so now if you say "honk, honk" she'll answer by saying "beep, beep" So I finally caught her cute little "beep, beep" on camera!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
My little Yodina!
Posted by annie at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh that is to cute. I love that you got it on tape. I think blogs are so great in the way that they help you to capture the little things that would probably forget with a little time. It's so much fun to see you cute kids. Thanks for your blog address again.
She is soo cute. I cant beleive how smart she is. She is already talking.
Post a Comment