My sweet sister-in-law Becky has Tagged me, so as to not disappoint her, here I go:
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
I have to DVR these because theirs rarely time in the day.
1. CSI New York, It makes me remember when we lived in Boston, you know the rats & dark allies.
2. CSI LAS VEGAS, I'm terribly sad that they killed Warwick off.
3. Barefoot Contessa, awesome recipes.
4. The Office, I bust out laughing every time!
5. Reba
6. Man vs Wild, I'm learning how to bite of snakes heads and eat their bodies for nourishment. (you never know what we might have to face in the Last days!!!)
7. Planet Earth, Amazing! breathtaking!
8. Divine Design, One day I'll hire Candace to decorate my home, my sister's & sister's-in-laws home, my friends homes and my mom & dads home . She's amazing!
8 restaurants I like to eat at -- In no particular order:
1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Olive Garden
3. Vinny Testas, Only back East
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Bertucci's
6. Pizza Man Pizza
7. Cafe Rio - anything with the sweet pork barbaquoa, I conquer with Becky on this one.
8. This small Japanese place on 24th st. Ogden. Delicious!!
8 things that happened today:
1. Got to sleep in until 8am wahoo!!!!
2. showered and ready for the day.
3. Took bed apart and wash sheets and made the bed with fresh clean linens.
4. read scriptures while Abbey was climbing all over me and trying to wap the BOM.
5. played chase with the kids.
6. Killed two flies while Andrew and Abbey were rooting me on.
7. Had Lunch, put Abbey down for a nap.
8. Went to deliver Halloween treats and played with Andrew on the playground.
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Halloween, trick or treating with the kiddos.
2. Going to a early Thanksgiving with my family on Nov 1st.
3. Christmas and spending time with friends and family.
5. Andrew's birthday, He's actually getting excited for presents!
4. Getting out of debt.
5. Seeing Andrew talk more and understand more.
6. Andrew being potty trained
7. Seeing Courtney's cute face when he comes home.
8. reconnecting with friends.
people I tag:
Anyone who dares share what things they like. :)
For those who I have tagged copy the questions and replace my answers with yours in a posting on your blog.
I'm excited to read about all the fun things you all love.
Happy Halloween!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Tag I'm It!!!!
Posted by annie at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wow I never new you liked all those things like I so knew about CSI and everything but wow. Your days sound so fun I wish I could skip to be 34 and be a mom.
That was some very interesting reading. I remember the good old days. Remeber they grow up fast and you will be driving them around everywhere and writing out checks for all of their extra curriclar activities. Did you get the fly?
Post a Comment