CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yoda!!!

In Star Wars episode 5, Luke Skywalker goes to a planet to find Yoda so that he can learn to be a Jedi Night. When Luke lands he takes in the jungle like land and so he decides to eat something and then lole and behold Yoda shows up and starts ransaking Lukes belongings, such as throwing things he finds and taking a bite of food which he wasn't invited to eat.

Why do I tell you about this specific episode and moment? well it's our two adorable kiddos! Courtney who is a Star Wars fan started calling Abbey Yoda as she LOVES! to get into things she shouldn't be getting into. As for Andrew he truly has his Yoda moments, I believe that Abbey learned this way of being Yoda from Andrew. Who did they learn it from??? well who are they with the most??? Mom or Dad??? I say DAD for sure as I NEVER have any Yoda moments my self, LOL.

Andrews Yoda moment that I couldn't keep from laughing from (I had to hide it of course, you don't want the kids to know that you think what they did was funny because they will keep doing it.) was when we just moved to my friends house and Andrew normally would wake me up for breakfast, but this particular morning this was not the case. I went into the kitchen to see what he was up to and to my utter horror and shock Andrew poured a whole box of Life cereal onto the table then he must have taken half of that and threw it onto the floor and then danced around as it was everywhere! so I remember what my mom taught me and that is "people are more important than things!" so as I tried to repeat this I went to get the camera to capture his moment of independence!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aahh. The age of independance! I'm so glad you can laugh about and have it captured on camera!

Unknown said...

Oh how we all need to have that saying on our door.people are better than things poeple are better than things. I will remember it know. Come on Annemarie you are always having yoda moments by the way. You think of things I dont.