We had the funnest time at Heehaw Farms in Pleasant Grove. Courtney and I and a couple of our friends (Courtney grew up with them. They are basically like family.) decided that we needed to get together since we moved back from Boston/Connecticut.
If you've never gone, it is fantastic, you can feed the animals and they had a little spook Alley just perfect for the toddlers and lots of fun rides, especially riding on a pony. I don't think when I was their age I ever rode on a pony but when I was around 10 yrs old I got to ride a horse so I wasn't totally deprived as a child. I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the adults.
We had so much fun watching the kids become so excited over all the animals and rides. I thought it was so cute to have Daddy ride in the animal train with Abbey as we know that Andrew wouldn't have been able to make sure she stayed in and was safe.
It was an absolute breathtaking day. We later went to Jeremy and Becky's house and had delicious homemade pizza, salad and the tastiest fresh raspberry cobbler you will ever have! Life is wonderful when you have great friends to share it with.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
HeeHaw Farms
Posted by annie at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sound so fun. I remember when I went to my friends in Idaho and stayed with them for a week and they owned some horses and we went. It was so cool and I was too little to remember riding one when I was little but there are pictures. As I always say if you cant remember it does not count completly.
Post a Comment