Today Andrew has turned 5 years old. In this past year he has accomplished so much! Here are a few highlights that we are so proud of!
(Picture modified to protect the innocent)
Here's Andrew finally learning how to go potty. I just couldn't believe when he was independently going by himself. What an accomplishment!!!
Here Andrew is finally understanding the concept of pedaling his bike. All it took was for his friends to ride on their bikes to get him to were he wanted to learn.
Andrew wanted to be Spider-Man for Halloween. He wore this practically everyday for a whole month. But in doing so it has helped him to pretend play which we have been working on since he was 2 yrs old.
Andrew helping me make a cake. He is always so helpful by pouring in the ingredients into the bowl and mixing it up. This little act has helped him understand instructions as well as being independent in doing things for himself.
Andrew learning to care about others feelings and sharing. He's doing well in recognizing when someone is sad, angry or happy. He definitely wants people to have "happy faces". He'll come up to me and put his finger on the corner of my eye and he'll say "happy lineses, happy faces" I'm not sure where he got that but it makes him happy doing it.
I'm truly blest to have Andrew in my life and I'm so grateful for what he teaches me everyday! I love him so much! Happy Birthday, sweetie.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
5 Years Old and growing!
Posted by annie at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hooray for Andrew. He has learned a lot this year and so has Abbey.
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
Love you,
Grandma Gross
Post a Comment