CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

roots are grow'in

I was looking through some older pictures of Abbey and I couldn't believe how much her hair has FINALLY! grew in. It's so much fun putting her hair in pig tails now; whereas before she basically had a few strands of hair per pig tail.


1 1/2 years old


2 1/2 years old


Abbey is now as tall as some 3 or even 4 year olds. Imagine that!

3 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Love it! I think it's going to be a while before I get any pig tails over here!

Liz Rose said...

So cute!! Okay I love it that she is all girl, looking so pretty, and then she's got Lightning McQueen in her hand with a sticker on her wrist! Love it!!

Cathy said...

She's growing up so much! I didn't get to see her when I was there at Thanksgiving. Congratulations on the piggy tails. We had to wait on Amanda's hair too.