CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

The head of feathers

When Courtney got a hold of some feathers, off of a picture project that was shedding its creation, he decided to be creative and did Abbey's hair. As you can see he got a little carried away. He added feathers to her tiny pigtails for that punch of Pocahontas style that every little girl craves and loves.



Abbey giving her daddy a big huge thank you for her new Pocahontas look, which took about 2 seconds by the way.



Well mothers cannot be outdone! right? Not even when it takes 1 hour for hair curler time and a 1 minute fluffing the curls time.


But alas, when the final product arrived did Abbey go nuts and want to run to thank me for my effort and time that I had spent doing her beautiful curly locks hair? Nope as you will witness she stayed in the exact same position.




I guess when daddy does something, it overrides everyone else.

Lesson learned!

3 comments:

sorichfamily said...

that is so cute! isn't that always the way it works!! we have a major daddy's girl at our house too...it is really sweet though! how fun to see what dad's come up with...we would NEVER think of some of these things! but very sweet!

Chip and Lisa said...

Curlers?? I would even know where to began!!! I love her hair! It's something Im am slowly but surly learning to do.
Thanks for all the sweet things you always write to me on my blog. I love to hear from you! You have such a big heart!!!!

Angela said...

That's such a rare thing for Dad to do hair, so no wonder she loved it! Guess what? We're coming to Utah for a reunion. I'll email you the dates, but I don't know if you'll be able to come south for a visit. TTYL!