I never would have known how close these two would become. I'm grateful they are best friends.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
SummerTime
Several weeks ago the kids and I went to a water park with some friends and we had such a fun time! I just love Summer! Sleeping in. Having the windows open and the wonderful breeze coming through. Looking up at the beautiful blue skies, the smell of fresh cut grass, the sound of sprinklers. The yummy taste of a perfect sun warmed tomato. The best thing about summer is when you meet your new best friend and have the funnest memories with that new best friend.
I never would have known how close these two would become. I'm grateful they are best friends.
I never would have known how close these two would become. I'm grateful they are best friends.
Posted by annie at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh they are so cute.
Aahh, the summer. We have almost felt a few days of it out here this year!!
Hey, I would love to have you and your little ones over to our house. What are you up to this month? Maybe we could have Lisa and the gang join us too.
I'm up for that! that sounds so much fun! I would love to see both Lisa and you and both your darling kids. How much fun it would be to catch up from the good old Boston days.
email me and we'll find a time.
doctaswife@yahoo.com
Post a Comment