CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

finding, sanding, painting

Ok, so it's been FOREVER!!! since I put anything on my blog. well part of the problem was I didn't get my pictures downloaded and the other part was I've been too busy to actually sit and type up something... in a month I'll be ready to reveal why I've been so busy.. :) fun stuff!!

Anyway I wanted to show you my finally finished project that started last year during winter. Here's how the story goes.. all but 1 of my chairs bit the dust so I wanted an eclectic look and I went to a local vintage store and saw these chairs and this bench and I slaved
especially on the bench to take the multiple layers of paint and repainted it a cream color. I still need to find two more chairs, but I'll wait for now. Also, later on I'm going to refinish our table to a darker espresso brown.




So without further adieu here is the final result.


3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

oh wow!!!! those look amazing! you really have an eye-- i never would have thought about that possibility.

Julie Miller said...

Love it! I remember going to the flee market with you and Angie! Too bad I need you to go with me. I haven't been back since! Great job!

Unknown said...

I want to be just like you and turn old things into lovable pieces.