CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Movin on Up.. to the West side

Well no time to go into detail about what has been happening. I've been calling and emailing and changing our address because........


WE ARE MOVING INTO OUR FIRST HOME!!!!

We are very excited to be moving to Clinton! When we get settled I will share more info.

Loves to all!

3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Congratulations!!!! How wonderful!! I'm so thrilled for you guys! I'll be waiting for some pics when you finally catch your breath!

Julie Miller said...

Yea! What an exciting thing! I know you have been waiting for this for a long time! Can't wait to see it!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

You are totally NOT moving! I am getting ready to come home! Couldn't you have found one in the same area?! Well congradulations of your new home-we need a get together when we get back you Utah-flying in September 19!!! Good luck with your move!