So due to current events I need to make a retraction on the previous post I made regarding the wallet incident.
Recently our children have been going back and forth with being sick and then better to getting sick again, so on Sunday I asked Courtney if he would give them a blessing as Abbey's cold was getting worrisome for me. Courtney went looking for the consecrated oil and he came back and said "Guess what I found!"
Yep he found his wallet! Yippee!!! I said "Where was it?" and he said "in the top of one of our kitchen cupboards." He had inadvertently put it there when he was putting something else away. So he found it while he was looking for the consecrated oil. Our prayers where answered that we found the wallet.
So a question. Did Heavenly Father make our children sick so we could find the wallet ? Maybe??? But we do know he did help us find the wallet for sure and made our children's colds better.
When I told my mom and sister about this we got talking about how people place things in the craziest places, such as keys in the fridge, milk in the cupboard, etc...
So all is well again. Happy Day! :)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Retraction re: ThE WaLleT
Posted by annie at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yeah!!! That is the best feeling to find lost things!!!
I'm glad he found it. I hate loosing things because it seems that thats the only thing on my mind is what is lost and all the places I have not tried to look.
Post a Comment