It's been about 7 1/2 yrs since we had "professional" pictures taken. My friend April had her family picture taken at Antelope Island and it looked fabulous! so since I have never been there I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to go see the island while we have a family photo.
My sister Dana's, Sister-in-law Linda (did you follow) has been taking pictures for their family and her friends for several years. Linda and her husband Miland do an outstanding job and they were willing to (on the spur of the moment) take our pictures. We are so grateful to them.
I was taken aback by the beauty of everything we saw. (do you think I would have remembered to bring a camera! no my mind goes blank when I'm rushing and trying to get ready and get the kids ready). We saw Mountains, The Great Salt Lake, they had a boat dock that had glassy water, black as could be, it was quite stunning. We drove to big rocks and then took a winding path to "The Ranch" They had horses and chickens and all sorts of barns and beautiful buildings to look at.
It was quite cold when we took pictures by the water so we had this burp clothe that we used to clean up some snotty noses and then when it wasn't handy ...... well I'm a mom so what do you do, you use your hands at least that's what I did so when you see a picture of Courtney walking w/ Abbey you will see the burp clothe in his back pocket, I thought it was too cute to pass up so Linda started shooting the scene.
It was a fun filled day of pictures and seeing nature in it's purest. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we do.
Thank you Linda & Miland for all your hard work and time you spent with us. They are very talented people.
Well w/out further ado here are our pictures.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Antelope Island
Andrew (almost 4yrs)
Posted by annie at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
CUTE pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting...and I just saw them!
Love the photos! Did you know you and your kids all have the same smile?! I've never been to Antelope Island, yet! Looks beautiful.
I'm glad your pictures turned out when we did ours Dallin would not smile so Linda told him that she was going to use the squeaker like she did for Andrew.
Post a Comment