
So this past Monday seemed to be a typical day, I stay home and manage the home while C gets to go to work and make the bacon. C was so busy that he didn't have time to come home for lunch so he ran somewhere to grab a quick bite and then finally he finished his day and came home. He got home at a great time and we had dinner together (Most often due to the kids schedule they eat early because they go to bed around 730pm). Then after a wonderful sleep C wakes me up and asks me where his wallet is???? Why is it they always ask "the wife" where their wallet is??? isn't their responsibility to care for a little 6X6 piece of canvas??? So I get up to help him look for it. I'm getting a little testy at him, asking him where the last place was he remembered he had the wallet and then in return he's getting testy back at me saying he felt it and got the receipt out of his wallet to give to me.
All the day long I'm looking and reorganizing closets, looking everywhere even in places that little hands might have taken them, still no luck. C. would call me every so often to see if I found HIS wallet but no.... nothing!! The gals at his office ask him if he found his wallet when he came in from lunch, he was looking for it in our car and when he said he didn't they just shook their heads and said "it's a typical man losing his wallet again".
At the suggestion of my mom I decided to get Life Lock the Anti-identity theft professionals who will go to bat for you when you lose things such as wallets. Mind you this Company was probably founded due to a man constantly losing his wallet.
So it's Friday and still no wallet. Our bank accounts have changed and we have Life Locke and our marriage is still intact but we may never know what happened to C's wallet, I'm hoping that it will show up in the mail from some kind person who found it stranded all alone on a cold, dark and dirty parking lot.... the poor wallet!!!!
Has this horrible event ever happened to you???
Friday, November 28, 2008
A wALleT A wALleT who cares about a WaLlEt?
Posted by annie at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh so many times. :(
The case of the missing wallet! Yikes!
Post a Comment