When Andrew left for school one day we came back in the house and immediately she picked up my purse and off she went. My sister once told me that she had a little Annemarie and I
think I have a little Dana, why you ask? well Abbey loves to shop and put jewelry on much like Dana, me on the other hand I like to shop but not spend hours like Dana does.
but Abbey does have traits like her mom too..... Cleaning...... curse? or blessing?? I call it a blessing as when she's older I will have a helper. She already helps me by picking up her books, I think she see's me do it so many times that she just thinks it's a natural occurrence.
When I was mopping the floor she screamed until I gave her the mop and she did pretty good for a 16mo old.
This is Abbey taking a break from mopping to give herself a kiss. She's practicing for when she finds her prince charming!
Abbey is starting to take her baby Sara and Baby Jane and put blankets around them and hold them and rock them, it is so cute!!!! what a good little ma ma she is. She points to their various body parts and and says eyes, cheeks, nose, lips, ears, toes. It's so fun to see her communicating more and she loves her big brother they like to chase each other around.
It's so fun when Andrew starts laughing because his laugh makes Abbey laugh and while their supposed to be E..A..T..I..N..G.. their laughing at each other and thus lunch doesn't get over for a long... while!
Monday, September 22, 2008
My protege'
Posted by annie at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Such sweet pictures of Abbey. She is a sweetheart for sure.
Wish you hadn't taken the Enya selections off your music group. I guess I'll have to get the Enya CD. I loved listening to the "Where you are..." I forget the exact title. That should be one you leave on, with its connection to our feelings about our dear little Andrew. Kind of like your theme song.
Love,
Mom
Oh Abbeys picture of her kissing herself is so cute.
Post a Comment