CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Desperate for hair!!





So unfortunately my children have inherited both Courtney and my genes for no hair until at least 3 or so. So in my desperate attempt at trying to do something with the little wisps of hair that Abbey has I put her hair in pig tails on Sunday and I thought they were so cute.

When my sister saw them she thought it looked like one of those old me who pull their hair back into a pony tail, ha ha Dana. Needless to say I'm excited for the day when Abbey has hair for me to play with and learn how to actually do hair!

Until then I just tell her that she's so beautiful she doesn't need hair!

6 comments:

Liz Rose said...

So true!! She is darling--she can get by with that face for a long time! :)

Unknown said...

Annemaire you already know now to do hair. Remember when you did my hair for that birthday party and did'nt you do my hair for the play? and I'm sure abbey likes just the way she is.

Julie Miller said...

I love it! I was the same way until I was about 4, too!

Gloria said...

Abbey is adorable, that is what I know for sure. Some day she'll have hair and it will be thick and lovely.

Love, Mom

Angela said...

Aw, it looks cute! My kids had the opposite issue -- tons o' hair! Sophia's current dilemma is I'm growing out her bangs, and so her hair always gets in her eyes. She also pulls out any clips and elastics I put in her hair. I think she'd be happier with almost no hair! I miss you guys. I wish I were coming up next weekend; I hope we can get together sometime. When it gets too cold, come pay us a visit!

Becky said...

Abbey is adorable of course, but you could always get her a wig just for fun. Let her wear it to church and tell everyone it just grew over night.
hee hee hee
love,
Becky