CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Our new family photos

Last Saturday we took a trip to the Union Railroad Station in downtown Ogden and got our family photos done by our friends Linda and Miland. They are fantastic to work with and I feel they did such a wonderful job.

so here's the line up:


Courtney and I
Our happy marriage stance



Abbey with her cute little ' miss personality' smile. It just melts my heart.



I love this one, you can almost hear them both laughing "har, har, har" too too funny! There a bunch of hams.



My sweet little Andrew, how I just LOVE his face.



Thank you all for your wonderful words of support and love for my mom. Today is her first day for chemotherapy. We found out that she's in between stages 3 and 4. She felt pretty anxious this morning because the nurses hadn't started her on her therapy yet. I'm grateful my sister and my dad were able to be there to give her comfort. My sister brought her a purple snuggie and a book for her to read. One thing you have to know about my mom is that she NEVER takes medicine unless she absolutely needs it and so my sister said they were pumping her with all sorts of drugs, heaven help her!

I'm just praying through all of this that she will be able to feel the love and comfort of her parents who have passed on. She'll make it through and it just makes me think about all the wonderful things she has done and what a wonderful example she continues to be. She truly has great faith in our Savior Jesus Christ and he will help her to be able to bare this huge burden she is having to deal with.

Love to you all!

2 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

Love the pic's! Especially the one with the red whatever that thing is in the background. Tell Courtney hi for me. We miss you guys.

Morgan Moore said...

Annemarie you look so gorgeous here!!

Miss you guys!

xoxo