CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Keeping up with the Allen's

ok, so blogging isn't on my mind a lot lately. so to update you I figured pictures are worth a thousand words. So here are some pictures to show what the Allen's have been up to lately. I hope you enjoy!!

Baking my own whole wheat bread, yummy!!!!


Going Trick or Treating



carving pumpkins and decorating for Halloween!




Having fun at our house on Thanksgiving.
Look how tall Abbey (3 1/2 yrs) is compared to her 6 yr old cousin Stephanie, wow she's tall!
Thanks Courtney for your tall genes.


Everyone looking at all the great Black Friday deals.
My sister Dana, My niece Crystal and I went out in sub below freezing temperatures to buy our Christmas gifts!!! We got the killer deal at Target with 40" Westinhouse 1080 pixel flat screen tv's for 298.00, it was said in the paper to be the best Black Friday deal!



Abbey and her Friend Mia, waiting to see Santa!



Andrew and Courtney also waiting for Santa to come.



Andrew had lots of questions for dear Santa.... it was fun to see him asking about him landing the sleigh on the roof with the reindeer.


We had a fabulous Christmas and we were able to go see my nephew Garrett and his new wife get sealed in the Logan Temple. The last time we went into the Logan Temple was to get married ourselves about 9 1/2 years ago. It was such a beautiful day, they are such great people. I'm really proud of the right choices that they have made already!


Here's my most favorite mom in the whole world and my wonderful sister-in-law who works as the office manager for Courtney's dental office, I have but two words "she rocks"!!!

During our family Christmas party my mom came to us with heavy news. She has recently been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin s follicular lymphoma. she'll be starting chemotherapy this upcoming Friday. She'll have 8 treatments which I don't know how long that will take. We have been praying and fasting on her behalf and hope that whatever she must go through she will be able to do so with great strength. We love her and pray for her triumph!



Here's to looking ahead in 2011.With lot's of dreams and ambitions and hopes and some fears but when we stick together we can do and accomplish anything!!! I'm grateful to a family that truly fills my life with great RICHES!!

4 comments:

sorichfamily said...

so good to see your update! your kids are getting so big and so cute!! i miss you guys!

sorry to hear about your mom. we will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers! i have learned this last year that fasting combined with prayer can open the windows of heaven. i hope that you will feel that too.

love you and look forward to some more pictures! and i need your bread recipe and lots of tips!!! i totally struggle with that!! ah!! love ya!

The Campbell Family said...

Hey we miss you guys. Great pictures, and thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your mom. We should get together soon!

Julie Miller said...

Welcome back to blogging! Sorry about your mom. We'll be thinking about you guys.We should plan a get together!

annie said...

Thanks you all!!! I'm so grateful to each of you and your support.

Lara - I truly believe as you do that what a blessing fasting with prayer can be and has been. I totally miss you all - I love ya too!!

Heather - Thanks for your thoughts and support. We definitely need to get together soon.

Julie - Thanks I'm glad to be back blogging. We should plan a time before the U2 concert comes to town. :)

Love ya all, Thanks for your great support and love. AA