CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summer Fun


Me at the beach getting more of a sunburn. What a babe I am! :)



Ok so I know it's now fall and the crows are cawing and the trees are turning brown (In Boston their gorgeous fluorescent colors) and the crispness is in the air. How I truly love fall. But I haven't blogged forever and I need to catch up for if anything my own history and what my life has been filled with.

We haven't taken any extravagant vacations or done death defying activities unless you count weeding the backyard as one, seriously weeding in the hot hot sun truly could be classified as death defying, it whipped my behind pretty good but I digress.

So without further ado, the fun vacation that me and kids took thanks to wonderful friends was out to Bear Lake. I have truly decided that I want to retire out their (strictly during summer of course). The kids played and had so much fun while us girls got to talk till all hours of the night and giggle and laugh to our hearts content. It was such a fun trip. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Abbey loved to play with the shovel and other water/sand toys.


No that is not Andrew peeing, but I thought it was cute because it looked like it. It was a super soaker that kept him quite entertained. :)



One night was full of lightning, we were all taking pictures like mad just to get a picture.

1 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Those are great pictures! And I do LOVE the one with Andrew and the Super soaker! :) that is funny!