CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No MORE DIAPERs!!!



Abbey is finally pottey trained!!! We are on day 5 and no accidents!!! I love this freedom in my life. Also just think of the money we can spend on funner things versus getting diapers.

It all happened last Thursday night when we were putting the kids to bed and Abbey found some TinkerBelle underware. She put it on and I thought well ok here we go. I told her " If you have to go potty then run to the toilet" she said "ok" like it was no big deal. I did the "Train your child in less than a day" and it worked soo well. I also remembered I still had their Halloween candy and so when she would go potty I would pull out her Tinker Bell bucket and let her choose which candy to get.

I tell ya, Tinker Bell has been an instrument/incentive for both my children in learning to use the bathroom.

Now she'll be in the middle of something and say "oh! I got to go potty" and she'll run to the bathroom. I love, love, loooove this new found freedom.

3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Oh sweet joy!!! Love being out of dipaers!

Julie Miller said...

Yea! How neat to be done, and for her to d it on her own!

Chip and Lisa said...

Oh glory day, and just think of all that extra spending money. Your daughter looks so much like you in these pictures!