CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spelling & Treats


This is Andrew's "summer" outfit that he LOVES to put on.

Everyday Andrew will come home with his booklet about how his day at school went. Yesterday his teacher told me that he is now doing so well at learning words and reading simple, simple books. She told me to ask Andrew to spell "The" and "CAT." I asked him to spell them and without hesitation he did it marvelously. Then this morning he saw our cat and said "C-A-T" that spells cat. I'm so proud of him. Andrew is also doing better at pretend play he has been going downstairs in our basement and riding his bike and pretending that he is going over train tracks.



This is Abbey's favorite "princess" attire

Abbey is doing really well too. She has started preschool at the start of March at LOVES it! She loves her teacher as well as her new friends. She is learning more vocabulary as well as her numbers. Abbey was so cute today as we went to see my sister-in-law and at the end of the visit, Becky told her she could have some treats to take home with her. Of course this would delight any child. As we left she kept saying: "Bye Becky, bye Becky........I LOVE YOU Becky......Becky gave me treats.....
What a darling. Thanks Becky for the treats and the box full of fun dvd's and toys. They both LOVE Them.

2 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Cute kids. We'll have to find a time to get together! Things are a bit crazy now but should settle soon I hope!

Gloria said...

What progress Andrew has made. I can't wait until we try the Zero Point Energy on him. He amazes me and so do you. You are a heroine in my book. Your children are blessed to have you as their mother.

Warm Love,
Mom