CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One amazing child

So the other day I was truly surprised and amazed when after I got out of the shower and dressed I opened the door and Andrew came bolting up to me and said "momma, I made your bed" and I could not believe what an awesome boy he is. Of course I lathered him with as many hugs and kisses he would take (which is not many, I try and get as much in as he'll allow)

I called my mom to tell her and the first thing she told me was " I hope you didn't remake your bed" she said this because she knows what a perfectionist I am and of course I didn't "remake" my bed because I was so proud of him and I wanted to show Court what he did.

I mean really! What 5 year old can recreate how their moms make beds???

So here are the following pictures of proof that when you show your child by example they start to learn. Isn't that how they learn anyway!! You can tell them to do things forever but if you don't do it first they will never learn or even care to learn either.

Totally Amazing!!!

4 comments:

Julie Miller said...

I love that he made sure he had all the pillows! Pillows on the bed will always remind me of you!

natalie said...

He did an excellent job! Yay Andrew!! :D Aww... I want one of my kids to make my bed for me in the morning. I'll even settle for the husband. ;)

Cathy said...

Yeah! Don't you love it when the surprises are good ones! I love your music. It reminds me of Paul. Thinking of him this week.

leesh said...

number one- i have seen how YOU make your bed and i am VERY impressed that cute little andrew was able to re-create it! two- yes, it is good to hear you say you are a perfectionist (i mean i can see that in how detailed and clean your home is)... that explains soooo much ;)