CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Sweetest Thing!

The other night as I was putting Andrew down to bed he all of a sudden just looked right at me and said "I love you Mom". Are you kidding me I'm thinking, he really just said this with out any prompt from me. Whoa hoa!!!! of course I gave him so many kisses on those cute cheeks of his but hey I was in the moment.

Those are the biggest paybacks one could possibly get. It made me so ultra happy. I love when I get to see the Andrew that I know is inside somewhere.

The next morning as he slammed his door and ran into my room, I was turned so he couldn't see my face and he whispered (which is rare of him to do) and he said "Good morning, mommy" and then he kissed the back of my head. So I grabbed him and put him in bed with me and we read a book "Old cars, new cars, red cars, blue cars" that he brought with him.

After the book reading as I was hoping for more shut eye (which I know what your thinking, kind of ridiculous at this point Annemarie, but hey, I always want to try.) and he says "want breakfast" so since he was so sweet and enduring I thought "How can I say no" and off we get started with our day.

He is the absolute "Sweetest Thing".

1 comments:

Julie Miller said...

The rewards for being a mother!!!