Have you ever wondered when life will get boring. For the Allen's I don't think it's anytime soon. Just to give you all a bit of info. Several weeks ago we went to Gardner's Village (Lot's of crafts and fun things to buy for yourself or your home.) We saw many witches there and they were all very nice and wore flamboyent hats. Then the next day my sisters kids were out of school and so Courtney and I went with them to Hogle Zoo and saw Leopards and elephants and they had an albino aligator, it was quite the site. We also saw huge diamond back snakes and one was trying to climb up the glass, it was incredible. Those who know me understand what a feet it was for me to go the reptile house, I'm normally so petrified of snakes it's not funny. I walked around the corner and looked down and screamed, there lyed in it's glass cage a gigantic python. I of course felt very foolish afterward but my heart was a racing.
This year for Halloween Andrew was a dragon and Abbey just looked cute in her halloween outfit. Grandpa Allen came by to wish the kids happy halloween. Andrew made a good hall with the treats. He had fun going around saying "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat." Something his cousins taught him.
Andrews favorite movie is now Peter Pan. Abbey is now rolling from one end to the living room all the way to the other. She loves her stuffed animals, unlike Andrew if we gave him any stuffed animal he would literally throw it to the other side of the room. The are wonderful kids and they are learning so fast.
Courtney has decided to find something better than Monarch Dental, they are not what he is looking for which is quality dentistry so we are looking, thank heavens the contract wasn't signed. We'll let you know what happens. We are so grateful to be living with my sister and her family during this time, they are incredibly patient with us and it's so much fun to be with them they are wonderful examples to us and our children.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Eventful Times
Posted by annie at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's goood to hear from you! We will have to stop playing phone tag one day and actually talk to each other! Good luck wtih everything.
We missed not having you around for Halloween this year. Nathan had a blast trick-or-treating; he even braved scary houses to get his candy. Once he told me to carry the pumpkin because it was too heavy, we knew it was time to head home! We hope Courtney will find a great place to practice dentistry. How fun to be at your sister's place; I know my kids would love that too.
I've been checking your blog to hear from you!!! By the way, email me your new phone # when you get a minute, I think the one I had was your Boston number! Best of luck in the job search, any place would be lucky to have Courtney!! Glad to hear from you!!
Post a Comment