We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had Courtney's Dad over and we had so much food we could feed an army so we sent Grandpa Allen home with lot's of left overs. We watched Red Eye which I think is a great movie. Andrew and Abbey are growing up so much. Abbey turned 6 mo on Nov 27th and she is rolling and not hardly stopping unless furniture is in her way. She loves to babble and loves when we talk to her even more. Andrew the other day after eating breakfast got down from the stool and after dabbing his face with his napkin as I asked him he immediately went to the pantry where the garbage can is and couldn't open the door because my sister's heavy purse was on the handle so he removed the purse and opened the door, threw the napkin away then he shut the door and put Dana's purse back on the door all w/out me asking him to throw his napkin away. Anyone who knows what a Clean Nazi I am knows what a wonderful moment it was for me. Even though Andrew has a challenge with speach he surely will overcome it as obviously he is smart to know to how to pick up after himself.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sound like you had a great time! Man, I would love to see your kids!! I bet you were one proud Mama, when Andrew did all of that, very impressive!!! Hope all is well--and Happy Holidays!
Glad to hear you guys are doing well! How is St. George?
Post a Comment