CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where are we now!!!

We have been having a blast at my sister's house ever since we moved in with them. Andrew wakes up and runs out wanting to watch his cousins Ethan and Dallin play video games. Courtney will be starting work this Thursday with Monarch Dental and he has been finalizing things with Weber State University to graduate in chemistry and Microbiology. He needed to finish dental school before they would give the ok. So in two weeks he'll get his bachelors of Science. Yippee!!! I've been busy cleaning my sisters house of course and she loves it! I don't think Chloe, Ethan and Dallin love it as much but their such good kids to make their beds for their aunt Annemarie. Abbey is going to be 4 months old on Thursday and she is wearing 6 - 9 mo clothing, wow she's growing. She's already grabbing for things and smiles and laughs when you talk to her. She loves to have you talk to her, she'll get angry when you leave her to play alone but gets happy when we come to visit with her. Andrew is doing so well, he is talking better and he is doing so good at jumping on the trampoline. He's walking up and down the stairs like a pro now. His cousins love to have him sing to them. Some of his favorite songs are "I am a Child of God", "You are my Sunshine", and "Book of Mormon Stories". I won't be surprised if he basis his career after music, it's truly one of his loves. We miss our friends we left in St. George, namely the Rogers.

4 comments:

Liz Rose said...

How fun to be with family. I go through withdrawls if I don't get a family visit after 3 months. That is about as long as I can go before I need some "grandma" time! Good luck with the new job, and house hunting! :)

Angela said...

We miss you guys too! We just celebrated Sophia's birthday, and I wanted to invite you guys to come. We'll at least see you in the spring. I'm glad you're enjoying your time there.

Daniel Rogers said...

Good luck with the new job tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Julie Miller said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! Good luck with all the big changes at once! Glad you get to be by family!