Andrew just loves to paint and he does really well too! he loves to squish the paint with his hands, he hated to end the art session. His hands were all green and so he kept doing a sign for a tree while saying saying "tree".
I got these two frames from Tai Pan for free!!! yes for free. How I did it you ask? well, during the month of Aug they were giving everyone a $5 - $100 envelope. You couldn't open it to see what you recieved until after you went through the check-out so my sister Dana and I went and got items that were worth up to $5 worth. These picture frames used to be 29.99 and nocked down to 2 bucks!! so I got two of them and with my $5 gift coupon I paid nothing.
Now I can show off my sons artistic abilities. Low cost, High style!!!!




1 comments:
I could never pass up a deal like that! Love the frames. Love the art work, too, Andrew!
Post a Comment