CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!



Courtney has officially turned 32 yrs old on Aug 21st. Andrew and I decided to paint him masterpieces so he will remember this day for a long time. If you will notice in Picaso Andrews rendition of a still life pear he uses the colors brown and green ever so softly. I wanted to paint Courtney a field of flowers so that on mother's day, my birthday or on our anniversary he can give me flowers anytime.... hee hee Happy Birthday Courtney, we love you!!!!

1 comments:

Mom said...

I am really impressed with both paintings. Do you realize what an artistic flair you have for painting, Annemarie? I had forgotten how well you did in art. I especially loved your picture of the flowers. You really ought to take art lessons some day. Courtney should be very pleased with this original art created just for him.

Love you, Mom