CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Exciting News!!!

Courtney has recently been looking for a job as his boss wants to sell and we aren't in the position to buy. So he has been offered a job with Monarch Dental and he will start as soon as we can move... Yeah!!!!!! Heavenly Father has blessed us so much, we've been so blessed to spend this year in St. George and meet many wonderful people and gain many experiences we otherwise would not have. My Sister Dana and her family are willing to put us up in their home until we can find something in the Northern area. Thank You Dana and Gary!!!!! (do they know what there in for???) We are so excited to finally be able to be near family, it has been too long of a time to be away from them. We are working out the details right now to see what the job has to offer to us. There is going to be a lot of thinking and work on our part before making up our minds about what we are going to do.

3 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Excellent blog!!! Well done!!! I'll have to work on uploading video--I loved the one of Abbey Cooing--very fun!!! Also, I like how you linked our blog to yours!!! Man, I've got some work to do!! Glad to hear about Courtney's job. That will be fun to be close to family again.
Liz

Angela said...

We're excited for you guys, but of course not so happy that you'll be leaving the area. Nathan will miss Andrew terribly! We know you'll do great up north, though, so we wish you the best.

Julie Miller said...

Congrats! What great news for you guys. I hope you have a smooth transition! Maybe now we will actually get to see you when we come to Utah!