Andrew is doing incredibly well at school. He LOVES the "squeaky bus". His teachers write about his day in his daily notebook. It's fun to see his daily progress. The other day his teacher wrote and said that when Andrew got mad at her because he didn't want to do something he said "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, AMY!!!!" and she had to turn away so she could bust out laughing.
Obviously I say that a lot, but I guess I have to be happy that this is the worst thing that I say or else he would be repeating those words too!
Andrew standing with Abbey in front of our newly painted door (deep plum).
Giving Abbey a kiss




3 comments:
for crying out loud....i LOVE it! how cute!
i love andrew's hair and how big your kiddos are getting.
i love your thoughts on autism and how proud you are of your sweet boy....it gave me chills to read...i am in awe of his greatness!
and i am in love with your decor...as always! i totally love that you still make those dents in the pillows...when i first saw that i knew we would be friends...you are too cute! love ya!
I love your blog, Annie. Your kids are so cute! And, how did I know that one of the first things you would do to your house is paint the door... :)
I so meant to comment on this like what... a month ago. :) This is so funny! I love it! And yes it could be so much worse. I volunteer in Clee's classroom every Friday and he has one classmate who utters things I would never dare say.
Post a Comment