Scene: Getting ready for bed. Andrew and Abbey fighting with who has what book.
Me: ANDREW! Stop it! Settle Down!
Andrew: Mom, take a deep breath in (he breaths in) and take a deep breath out (he breaths out).
Me: Yes, Andrew I needed to hear that. So I did as prescribed. :)
Scene: Andrew playing on a toy car with keys.
Andrew: Put the keys in the car.
Me: Hey Andrew, go take your car and get me a piece of pizza at the grocery store.
While later....... Andrew: Here mommy, I got your pizza for you!
(This is the first time he has done pretend play with me like this.) WOWWW!
My niece Chloe playing with Andrew on the playground. They were blowing dandelions, his favorite thing... he calls it pixie dust.
Andrew: Blowing dandelion puffs.
Chloe (picking up a yellow dandelion): Andrew here you go.
Andrew: (trying to blow the yellow dandelion flower.
Chloe: You can't blow these flowers.
Andrew: That's dumb.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Conversations with "Drew"
Posted by annie at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He is really coming along. I loved reading these comments Andrew has come up with. It made me hungry for more.
Isn't it great when your kids can see the situation and give you advise you have been giving them! He sounds so grown up!
Andrew's getting so good that when I'm doing my hair in the bathroom he'll nark on Abbey by saying: Hey mom! what's Abbey doing?? and of course she's climbing on the bed which is off limits. Too too funny this kid. He makes me smile every day!
How amazing!! He is doing so well! We miss you all sooo much!
Post a Comment