Several weeks ago I had been reminiscing about my brother J. Why, you ask? well he just got promoted to his "dream" job. He now is a Special Agent for the IRS, that's right you heard it here first. He is in Georgia where he will learn how to interrogate and use a fire arm for Six months and then he and his family will move to Idaho. He will be taking on fraud cases.
He's so good at breaking you down and doing it for fun too! I remember we had an argument about the color black. Oh, how he could twist everything to make you get all discombobulated and make you think that the color black was really the color white. Even if you had scientific proof to back up your findings.
There were times he would tease me sooo relentlessly that later I would start crying on Que whenever he came into the room just to get him into trouble. It worked every time and you would hear my mom yell, "JARED" and of course he got in trouble so there were paybacks.
Often my mom would tell me, "One day you will love your brother" and I would say "NEVER" but alas my mom is always right and as we've grown up and gotten married and have our children I see all the wonderful talents and attributes that J has.
I really will miss him and his sweet family. We would have so much fun going to there house to play Eucker a game that my grandparents played and we'd have a blast.
We got together at my sister's and had a farewell party before he left. So here's to my brother at holding out on a job that will make you happy and use your talents to the FULLEST!
I love you J. and your wonderful family. You all will be greatly missed.






0 comments:
Post a Comment